Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical API-Enabled Ecosystems Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any API-Enabled Ecosystems related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated API-Enabled Ecosystems specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the API-Enabled Ecosystems Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 669 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which API-Enabled Ecosystems improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 669 standard requirements:
- To whom do you add value?
- If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the API-Enabled Ecosystems goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, API-Enabled Ecosystems Experience, and Brand Value
- How can you negotiate API-Enabled Ecosystems successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- Have the problem and goal statements been updated to reflect the additional knowledge gained from the analyze phase?
- Are customer(s) identified and segmented according to their different needs and requirements?
- We picked a method, now what?
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations API-Enabled Ecosystems values?
- What is the cost of poor quality as supported by the team’s analysis?
- Who else hopes to benefit from it?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the API-Enabled Ecosystems book in PDF containing 669 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your API-Enabled Ecosystems self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the API-Enabled Ecosystems Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which API-Enabled Ecosystems areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough API-Enabled Ecosystems Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage API-Enabled Ecosystems projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step API-Enabled Ecosystems Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 API-Enabled Ecosystems project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the API-Enabled Ecosystems project?
- WBS Dictionary: Are all elements of indirect expense identified to overhead cost budgets of API-Enabled Ecosystems projections?
- Team Operating Agreement: Are there more than two national cultures represented by your team?
- Project Scope Statement: Were key API-Enabled Ecosystems project stakeholders brought into the API-Enabled Ecosystems project Plan?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Quality Audit: Do all staff have the necessary authority and resources to deliver what is expected of them?
- Procurement Audit: How do you avoid delays at any stage/ stages of the procurement process?
- Activity List: What is the organization s history in doing similar activities?
- Change Request: Since there are no change requests in your API-Enabled Ecosystems project at this point, what must you have before you begin?
- Procurement Audit: Are buyers rotated so that they do not deal with the same vendors year in and year out?
Step-by-step and complete API-Enabled Ecosystems Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 API-Enabled Ecosystems project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 API-Enabled Ecosystems project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 API-Enabled Ecosystems project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 API-Enabled Ecosystems project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 API-Enabled Ecosystems project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 API-Enabled Ecosystems project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any API-Enabled Ecosystems project with this in-depth API-Enabled Ecosystems Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose API-Enabled Ecosystems projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in API-Enabled Ecosystems and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make API-Enabled Ecosystems investments work better.
This API-Enabled Ecosystems All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.