Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Appcelerator Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Appcelerator related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Appcelerator specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Appcelerator Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Appcelerator improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is there any reason to believe the opposite of my current belief?
- How can we become the company that would put us out of business?
- How large is the gap between current performance and the customer-specified (goal) performance?
- What are your most important goals for the strategic Appcelerator objectives?
- What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Appcelerator ?
- Is Process Variation Displayed/Communicated?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Appcelerator, and Brand Value
- What are my customers expectations and measures?
- Are suggested corrective/restorative actions indicated on the response plan for known causes to problems that might surface?
- How do we Identify specific Appcelerator investment and emerging trends?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Appcelerator book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Appcelerator self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Appcelerator Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Appcelerator areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Appcelerator Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Appcelerator projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Appcelerator Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Appcelerator project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Baseline: Have the resources used by the Appcelerator project been reassigned to other units or Appcelerator projects?
- Quality Audit: How is the Strategic Plan (and other plans) reviewed and revised?
- Lessons Learned: Who had fiscal authority to manage the funding for the Appcelerator project, did that work?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How will you engage this stakeholder and gain their commitment?
- WBS Dictionary: Are overhead cost budgets (or Appcelerator projections) established on a facility-wide basis at least annually for the life of the contract?
- Project Management Plan: Is there anything you would now do differently on your Appcelerator project based on past experience?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What functions does this software provide that cannot be done easily using other tools such as a spreadsheet or database?
- Team Performance Assessment: Is there a particular method of data analysis that you would recommend as a means of demonstrating that method variance is not of great concern for a given dataset?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How are performance measures and their associated incentives developed?
- Risk Audit: Are your rules, by-laws and practices non-discriminatory?
Step-by-step and complete Appcelerator Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Appcelerator project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Appcelerator project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Appcelerator project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Appcelerator project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Appcelerator project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Appcelerator project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Appcelerator project with this in-depth Appcelerator Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Appcelerator projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Appcelerator and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Appcelerator investments work better.
This Appcelerator All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.