Collaborate with internal/external audit on the planning, executing, and reporting of it self assessments, IT internal control reviews, IT risk management program assessments, and tests of IT controls it general controls, Application Controls, interface controls, key reports, etc.
More Uses of the Application Controls Toolkit:
- Ensure adherence to all relevant IT policies and procedures in support of Application Controls and computer systems validation standards.
- Be accountable for reviewing, documenting, evaluating and testing Application Controls, particularly automated controls on a wide range of ERP systems and software applications across a wide variety of client business processes.
- Make sure that your organization complies; conducts routine review of Application Controls and security components.
- Be accountable for operating as the primary liaison between the IT system Controls team and management to oversee and direct the day to day process of documenting your organizations organization level IT system Controls and system Application Controls.
- Change management, access security, computer operations and Application Controls for end users and back office operations.
- Methodize: review, evaluate, and test information technology Application Controls.