This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Application Engineering assessment.
‘Product has met all functionality we have expected. Time to go-live was short and we found working with The Art of Service very fluent.’ – Project Manager in the Services Industry
‘Using the Art of Service Self assessments, our analysts have been able to create products much quicker than before as well as to easily see different relationships and views of the organization. Connecting with disparate departments also allowed them to easily and quickly see new perspectives previously impossible or markedly difficult to assess. Learning how to use the product was pretty straightforward and our analysts picked it up very quickly. The Art of Service makes it easy with included examples, as well as offering other training delivery methods.’ – Sr. Associate in the Services Industry
‘Solid product for explorative data visualization, with variety of filtering, maps, drill through reports visually appealing and instantly available. Desktop product was easy to install and deploy reports within a short time period. Opened up a new world of interactive interpretation of data, rather than static reports delivered 1 x month.’ – Sr. Data Analytics Consultant in the Services Industry
What Is The Application Engineering Self-Assessment?
The Application Engineering Self-Assessment’s Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Application Engineering work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Application Engineering task and that every Application Engineering outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Application Engineering opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Application Engineering advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Application Engineering Self-Assessment. Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Application Engineering improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Application Engineering Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don’t miss anything: 618 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Application Engineering Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Application Engineering Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Application Engineering projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Application Engineering and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Application Engineering with this Application Engineering Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 618 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Are improvement team members fully trained on Application Engineering?
- Define Question: How do mission and objectives affect the Application Engineering processes of our organization?
- Measure Question: In the case of a Application Engineering project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Application Engineering project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Application Engineering project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- Analyze Question: What are the expected benefits of Application Engineering to the business?
- Improve Question: What are the key elements of your Application Engineering performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- Control Question: How do we go about Securing Application Engineering?
- Sustain Question: Is Application Engineering dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Value [to you] of the Application Engineering Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Application Engineering Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee’s annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service’s Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that – whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us – we are here to help.