Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Application Obfuscation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Application Obfuscation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Application Obfuscation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Application Obfuscation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Application Obfuscation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What is the implementation plan?
- Do we think we know, or do we know we know ?
- Is the current ‘as is’ process being followed? If not, what are the discrepancies?
- How do we maintain Application Obfuscation’s Integrity?
- Are improvement team members fully trained on Application Obfuscation?
- Are there Application Obfuscation problems defined?
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a Application Obfuscation strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- Has a project plan, Gantt chart, or similar been developed/completed?
- How will the process owner and team be able to hold the gains?
- What is an unallowable cost?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Application Obfuscation book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Application Obfuscation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Application Obfuscation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Application Obfuscation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Application Obfuscation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Application Obfuscation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Application Obfuscation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Application Obfuscation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Does the software engineering team have the right mix of skills?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How, to whom and how frequently will Risk status be reported?
- Risk Audit: What is the effect of globalisation; is business becoming too complex and can the auditor rely on auditing standards?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its research planning and management systems are appropriately effective and constructive in enabling quality research outcomes?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is Application Obfuscation project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Application Obfuscation project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Scope Management Plan: Are alternatives safe, functional, constructible, economical, reasonable and sustainable?
- Risk Register: Schedule Impact/Severity Estimated Range (workdays) Assume the event happens, what is the potential impact?
- Project Portfolio management: Consider the benefit of the strategic objectives portfolio and its relationship to the Application Obfuscation project portfolio. How is this helpful in Application Obfuscation project selection?
- Procurement Audit: How do you address the risk of fraud and corruption?
Step-by-step and complete Application Obfuscation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Application Obfuscation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Application Obfuscation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Application Obfuscation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Application Obfuscation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Application Obfuscation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Application Obfuscation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Application Obfuscation project with this in-depth Application Obfuscation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Application Obfuscation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Application Obfuscation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Application Obfuscation investments work better.
This Application Obfuscation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.