Ready to use prioritized Application Security requirements, to:
Collaborate with other departments and programs in the adoption and implementation of successful IT solutions that factor in security yet minimize cost while maximizing business performance results in a manner that helps ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of protected data while still providing a positive (internal) customer involvement. .
- Test and monitor the security of your services and data in the cloud.
- Start setting up the right systems that will work securely throughout a potential transaction.
- Maintain end user awareness of information security practices.
- Integrate information assurance metrics in your organization and achieve value from the effort.
- Influence development teams to build security in applications if one cannot begin to characterize the problem to development colleagues.
- Get a risk management program going.
- Test historical data if there was no audit trail.
- Know everything has been tested.
- Use open source security tools to research and discover unknown vulnerabilities with ICS equipment.
- Know if the application will still work in the presence of failures.
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE