Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Aprof Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Aprof related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Aprof specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Aprof Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 684 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Aprof improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 684 standard requirements:
- How do we manage Aprof Knowledge Management (KM)?
- What is a feasible sequencing of reform initiatives over time?
- Did any value-added analysis or ‘lean thinking’ take place to identify some of the gaps shown on the ‘as is’ process map?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Aprof product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- How do senior leaders deploy your organizations vision and values through your leadership system, to the workforce, to key suppliers and partners, and to customers and other stakeholders, as appropriate?
- How do we decide how much to remunerate an employee?
- Are there any constraints (technical, political, cultural, or otherwise) that would inhibit certain solutions?
- What should we stop doing?
- Does our organization need more Aprof education?
- Who will be responsible for documenting the Aprof requirements in detail?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Aprof book in PDF containing 684 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Aprof self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Aprof Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Aprof areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Aprof Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Aprof projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Aprof Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Aprof project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Log: How does this relate to the standards developed for specific business processes?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Aprof project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Contingency planning. If a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Schedule Management Plan: After initial schedule development, will the schedule be reviewed and validated by the Aprof project team?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the sum of all work package budgets plus planning packages within control accounts equal the budgets assigned to those control accounts?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the delay in one subAprof project going to affect another?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is current scope of the Aprof project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement function/unit have the ability to apply electronic procurement?
- Lessons Learned: How efficient and effective were Aprof project team meetings?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its planning processes are appropriately effective and constructive?
Step-by-step and complete Aprof Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Aprof project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Aprof project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Aprof project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Aprof project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Aprof project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Aprof project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Aprof project with this in-depth Aprof Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Aprof projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Aprof and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Aprof investments work better.
This Aprof All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.