This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Architecting the Cloud assessment.
‘Creative solutions offering, Complex solutions can be created relatively easily, hardly any learning curve. Great tool that allows creation of creative and in-depth solutions faster to tell a Story!’ – Supply Chain Engineering Manager in the Transportation Industry
‘Fantastic! The Art of Service is well worth your time and money.’ – Director, Enterprise Architecture in the Finance Industry
‘Visual analytics brought lot of value to the organization. Creating a dashboard was relatively easy.’ – CIO in the Government Industry
What Is The Architecting the Cloud Self-Assessment?
The Architecting the Cloud Self-Assessment’s Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Architecting the Cloud work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Architecting the Cloud task and that every Architecting the Cloud outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Architecting the Cloud opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Architecting the Cloud advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Architecting the Cloud Self-Assessment. Featuring 619 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Architecting the Cloud improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Architecting the Cloud Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don’t miss anything: 619 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Architecting the Cloud Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Architecting the Cloud Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Architecting the Cloud projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Architecting the Cloud and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Architecting the Cloud with this Architecting the Cloud Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 619 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Will Architecting the Cloud deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- Define Question: How will you measure your Architecting the Cloud effectiveness?
- Measure Question: Are improvement team members fully trained on Architecting the Cloud?
- Analyze Question: Is there a critical path to deliver Architecting the Cloud results?
- Improve Question: Does Architecting the Cloud appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- Control Question: Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Architecting the Cloud forward?
- Sustain Question: Is Architecting the Cloud dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Value [to you] of the Architecting the Cloud Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Architecting the Cloud Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee’s annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service’s Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that – whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us – we are here to help.