Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Argos system Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Argos system related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Argos system specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Argos system Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 680 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Argos system improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 680 standard requirements:
- Is the gap/opportunity displayed and communicated in financial terms?
- Are documented procedures clear and easy to follow for the operators?
- Is Argos system dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Argos system is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- What did the team gain from developing a sub-process map?
- How can auditing be a preventative security measure?
- Are new process steps, standards, and documentation ingrained into normal operations?
- What are the boundaries of the scope? What is in bounds and what is not? What is the start point? What is the stop point?
- What are all of our Argos system domains and what do they do?
- Can Argos system be learned?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Argos system book in PDF containing 680 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Argos system self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Argos system Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Argos system areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Argos system Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Argos system projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Argos system Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Argos system project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: What Argos system projects and services are in the portfolio of your organization?
- Scope Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is each stakeholders desired outcome for the Argos system project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: My Argos system project leader has suddenly left the company, what do I do?
- Variance Analysis: What is your organizations rationale for sharing expenses and services between business segments?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: What does it mean to say a task is 75% complete after 3 months?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Work Breakdown Structure: How will you and your Argos system project team define the Argos system projects scope and work breakdown structure?
- Quality Management Plan: With the Five Whys method, the team considers why the issue being explored occurred. Do others then take that initial answer and ask Why?
Step-by-step and complete Argos system Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Argos system project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Argos system project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Argos system project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Argos system project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Argos system project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Argos system project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Argos system project with this in-depth Argos system Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Argos system projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Argos system and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Argos system investments work better.
This Argos system All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.