Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ARY Digital Network Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ARY Digital Network related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ARY Digital Network specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ARY Digital Network Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 692 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ARY Digital Network improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 692 standard requirements:
- How do you identify the kinds of information that you will need?
- How do we go about Comparing ARY Digital Network approaches/solutions?
- Is the solution cost-effective?
- Do you, as a leader, bounce back quickly from setbacks?
- Are we relevant? Will we be relevant five years from now? Ten?
- What are the expected benefits of ARY Digital Network to the stakeholder?
- How do we ensure that implementations of ARY Digital Network products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- What were the underlying assumptions on the cost-benefit analysis?
- What potential environmental factors impact the ARY Digital Network effort?
- Does ARY Digital Network systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ARY Digital Network book in PDF containing 692 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ARY Digital Network self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ARY Digital Network Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ARY Digital Network areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ARY Digital Network Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ARY Digital Network projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ARY Digital Network Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ARY Digital Network project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: Does the audit organization have experience in performing the required work for entities of your type and size?
- Scope Management Plan: Has appropriate allowance been made for the effect of the learning curve on all personnel joining the ARY Digital Network project who do not have the required prior industry, functional & technical expertise?
- Team Operating Agreement: How does teaming fit in with overall organizational goals and meet organizational needs?
- Scope Management Plan: Is current scope of the ARY Digital Network project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Cost Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the Resource Management Plan include a personnel development plan?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are ARY Digital Network project results verified and ARY Digital Network project documents archived?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the customer willing to establish rapid communication links with the developer?
- Scope Management Plan: Are individual tasks of reasonable time effort (8–40 hours)?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are governance roles and responsibilities documented?
Step-by-step and complete ARY Digital Network Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ARY Digital Network project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ARY Digital Network project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ARY Digital Network project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ARY Digital Network project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ARY Digital Network project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ARY Digital Network project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ARY Digital Network project with this in-depth ARY Digital Network Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ARY Digital Network projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ARY Digital Network and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ARY Digital Network investments work better.
This ARY Digital Network All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.