Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ASP Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ASP related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ASP specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ASP Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 904 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ASP improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 904 standard requirements:
- After figuring out why a site should be built, the second most important aspect of designing information architecture is determining who the audience is. This is an invaluable step that many people fail to grasp. Many sites do not even take into consideration who will be using them. How can you design a site if you dont know whos going to be seeing it?
- Learning Systems Analysis: once one has a good grasp of the current state of the organization, there is still an important question that needs to be asked: what is the organizations potential for developing and changing; in the near future and in the longer term?
- Client participation is one of the best indicators of program quality. if participation is low or declining, it may be an indicator of customer dissatisfaction with one or more aspects of the program. what client involvement is there with the current program?
- Have standard policies and procedures about all aspects of data governance and the Data Management lifecycle, including collection, maintenance, usage and dissemination, been clearly defined and documented?
- Is a process utilized by your company that can be used for documenting and analyzing the security aspects of fielded systems and for steering future improvements and modifications to those systems?
- If web or mobile app is used, has the website been developed in accordance with hopkins and or owasp guidance and is the site actively maintained and updated (see hopkins web checklist)?
- What suggestions would you give to senior management teams to help them better support aspiring high achievers in terms of managing and thriving on the types of demands you have been discussing?
- Do regular face-to-face meetings occur with risk champions or other employees from a range of functions and entity units with responsibility for aspects of enterprise Risk Management?
- When placing suppliers in the matrix, you should consider the positive aspects as well as the risks. For example, could the supplier help with service innovation/transformation?
- Will it support continued, measurable, and verifiable compliance with all the relevant government, industry, and company mandates relevant to any and all aspects of operations?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ASP book in PDF containing 904 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ASP self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ASP Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ASP areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ASP Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ASP projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ASP Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ASP project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Cost Estimates: Is there anything unique in this ASP project s scope statement that will affect resources?
- Executing Process Group: What is the shortest possible time it will take to complete this ASP project?
- Decision Log: What makes you different or better than others companies selling the same thing?
- Quality Metrics: Is there a set of procedures to capture, analyze and act on quality metrics?
- Scope Management Plan: Are there any scope changes proposed for the previously authorized ASP project?
- Risk Audit: Do you have financial policies and procedures in place to guide officers of the organization/treasurer/general members?
- Scope Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Project Management Plan: Are the existing and future without-plan conditions reasonable and appropriate?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Who will be impacted (both positively and negatively) as a result of or during the execution of this ASP project?
- Cost Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
Step-by-step and complete ASP Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ASP project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ASP project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ASP project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ASP project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ASP project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ASP project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ASP project with this in-depth ASP Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ASP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ASP and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ASP investments work better.
This ASP All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.