Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Asset protection Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Asset protection related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Asset protection specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Asset protection Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 724 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Asset protection improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 724 standard requirements:
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether Asset protection goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- Among our stronger employees, how many see themselves at the company in three years? How many would leave for a 10 percent raise from another company?
- Why do we need to keep records?
- Will a response program recognize when a crisis occurs and provide some level of response?
- What were the financial benefits resulting from any ‘ground fruit or low-hanging fruit’ (quick fixes)?
- Teaches and consults on quality process improvement, project management, and accelerated Asset protection techniques
- How do you measure success?
- Where is it measured?
- What will drive Asset protection change?
- How can you negotiate Asset protection successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Asset protection book in PDF containing 724 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Asset protection self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Asset protection Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Asset protection areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Asset protection Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Asset protection projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Asset protection Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Asset protection project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be cost of redeployment of the personnel?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Risk Audit: Is your organization an exempt employer for payroll tax purposes?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Asset protection project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How many Asset protection project staff does this specific process affect?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Those responsible for the establishment of budgets and assignment of resources for overhead performance?
- Executing Process Group: What Are the Critical Steps Involved in Selecting Measures and Initiatives?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Asset protection project?
- Planning Process Group: Is the organization showing technical capacity and leadership commitment to keep working with the Asset protection project and to repeat it?
- Network Diagram: Review the logical flow of the network diagram. Take a look at which activities you have first and then sequence the activities. Do they make sense?
Step-by-step and complete Asset protection Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Asset protection project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Asset protection project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Asset protection project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Asset protection project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Asset protection project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Asset protection project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Asset protection project with this in-depth Asset protection Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Asset protection projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Asset protection and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Asset protection investments work better.
This Asset protection All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.