Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Asset recovery Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Asset recovery related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Asset recovery specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Asset recovery Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Asset recovery improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- When information truly is ubiquitous, when reach and connectivity are completely global, when computing resources are infinite, and when a whole new set of impossibilities are not only possible, but happening, what will that do to our business?
- What constraints exist that might impact the team?
- What can we do to improve?
- Do we have the right people on the bus?
- How much contingency will be available in the budget?
- Is a Asset recovery Team Work effort in place?
- What is our Asset recovery Strategy?
- How will the Asset recovery team and the group measure complete success of Asset recovery?
- How Will We Measure Success?
- What stupid rule would we most like to kill?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Asset recovery book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Asset recovery self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Asset recovery Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Asset recovery areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Asset recovery Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Asset recovery projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Asset recovery Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Asset recovery project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Lessons Learned: How complete and timely were the materials you were provided to decide whether to proceed from one Asset recovery project lifecycle phase to the next?
- WBS Dictionary: Are current budgets resulting from changes to the authorized work and/or internal replanning, reconcilable to original budgets for specified reporting items?
- Procurement Audit: Was the estimated contract value based on realistic and updated prices?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is Asset recovery project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Which of your Asset recovery projects should be selected when compared with other Asset recovery projects?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in Asset recovery project oversight?
- Process Improvement Plan: Have the supporting tools been developed or acquired?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Contradictory information between different documents?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you determine the meeting length and time of day?
Step-by-step and complete Asset recovery Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Asset recovery project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Asset recovery project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Asset recovery project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Asset recovery project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Asset recovery project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Asset recovery project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Asset recovery project with this in-depth Asset recovery Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Asset recovery projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Asset recovery and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Asset recovery investments work better.
This Asset recovery All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.