Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Astrobiology Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Astrobiology related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Astrobiology specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Astrobiology Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 723 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Astrobiology improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 723 standard requirements:
- Are there different segments of customers?
- How do we foster innovation?
- How can you negotiate Astrobiology successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- What is measured?
- What is the purpose of Astrobiology in relation to the mission?
- How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Astrobiology into the services that we provide?
- How likely is the current Astrobiology plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- Have the customer needs been translated into specific, measurable requirements? How?
- Was a cause-and-effect diagram used to explore the different types of causes (or sources of variation)?
- What key stakeholder process output measure(s) does Astrobiology leverage and how?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Astrobiology book in PDF containing 723 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Astrobiology self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Astrobiology Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Astrobiology areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Astrobiology Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Astrobiology projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Astrobiology Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Astrobiology project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: What method and medium would you use to announce a message?
- Scope Management Plan: Are staffing resource estimates sufficiently detailed and documented for use in planning and tracking the Astrobiology project?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a requirements change management processes in place?
- Human Resource Management Plan: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Astrobiology project?
- Initiating Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the Astrobiology project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the tools and techniques used in managing the challenges faced?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Procurement Audit: Are idle funds invested, and is interest distributed to the various activity accounts at least annually?
- Scope Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
- Executing Process Group: Is the Astrobiology project performing better or worse than planned?
Step-by-step and complete Astrobiology Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Astrobiology project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Astrobiology project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Astrobiology project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Astrobiology project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Astrobiology project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Astrobiology project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Astrobiology project with this in-depth Astrobiology Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Astrobiology projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Astrobiology and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Astrobiology investments work better.
This Astrobiology All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.