Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Augmentative and alternative communication Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Augmentative and alternative communication related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Augmentative and alternative communication specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Augmentative and alternative communication Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Augmentative and alternative communication improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- The approach of traditional Augmentative and alternative communication works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves. what approach will permit us to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
- Is data and process analysis, root cause analysis and quantifying the gap/opportunity in place?
- Were Pareto charts (or similar) used to portray the ‘heavy hitters’ (or key sources of variation)?
- Has the Augmentative and alternative communication work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
- In a project to restructure Augmentative and alternative communication outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
- Who should receive measurement reports ?
- How do we go about Securing Augmentative and alternative communication?
- What is our competitive advantage?
- What needs improvement?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Augmentative and alternative communication?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Augmentative and alternative communication book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Augmentative and alternative communication self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Augmentative and alternative communication Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Augmentative and alternative communication areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Augmentative and alternative communication Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Augmentative and alternative communication projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Augmentative and alternative communication Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Augmentative and alternative communication project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Which are necessary components of a financial audit report under the Single Audit Act?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What upcoming plans do you have to complete training and assessment Augmentative and alternative communication projects (or modify existing Augmentative and alternative communication projects) in the next 3 months?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some of the typical challenges Augmentative and alternative communication project teams face during each of the five process groups?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who will be responsible for managing and maintaining the Issues Register?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What variables that affect team members achievement are within your control?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are authorized changes being incorporated in a timely manner?
- Initiating Process Group: Specific – Is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is responsible for the post implementation review process?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Closing Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Augmentative and alternative communication project?
Step-by-step and complete Augmentative and alternative communication Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Augmentative and alternative communication project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Augmentative and alternative communication project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Augmentative and alternative communication project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Augmentative and alternative communication project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Augmentative and alternative communication project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Augmentative and alternative communication project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Augmentative and alternative communication project with this in-depth Augmentative and alternative communication Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Augmentative and alternative communication projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Augmentative and alternative communication and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Augmentative and alternative communication investments work better.
This Augmentative and alternative communication All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.