Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Aurigo Software Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Aurigo Software related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Aurigo Software specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Aurigo Software Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 702 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Aurigo Software improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 702 standard requirements:
- Have you found any ‘ground fruit’ or ‘low-hanging fruit’ for immediate remedies to the gap in performance?
- Do you keep 50% of your time unscheduled?
- How will the team or the process owner(s) monitor the implementation plan to see that it is working as intended?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Aurigo Software?
- Your reputation and success is your lifeblood, and Aurigo Software shows you how to stay relevant, add value, and win and retain customers
- Have the customer needs been translated into specific, measurable requirements? How?
- What tools were used to evaluate the potential solutions?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the Aurigo Software team, Aurigo Software itself?
- Do we have the right people on the bus?
- Is there a small-scale pilot for proposed improvement(s)? What conclusions were drawn from the outcomes of a pilot?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Aurigo Software book in PDF containing 702 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Aurigo Software self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Aurigo Software Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Aurigo Software areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Aurigo Software Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Aurigo Software projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Aurigo Software Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Aurigo Software project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are there special emergency purchase order procedures?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How was the determination made for which training platforms would be used (i.e., media selection)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Explain the four frames of organizations. How can they help Aurigo Software project managers understand the organizational context for their Aurigo Software projects?
- Variance Analysis: How are variances affected by multiple material and labor categories?
- Procurement Audit: Are there appropriate controls in place to ensure that the procurement Aurigo Software project complies with relevant legislation?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be cost of redeployment of the personnel?
- Project Charter: What is the most common tool for helping define the detail?
- Scope Management Plan: Are there checklists created to demine if all quality processes are followed?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will the product release be stable and mature enough to be deployed in the user community?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the Aurigo Software project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this Aurigo Software project is needed?
Step-by-step and complete Aurigo Software Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Aurigo Software project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Aurigo Software project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Aurigo Software project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Aurigo Software project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Aurigo Software project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Aurigo Software project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Aurigo Software project with this in-depth Aurigo Software Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Aurigo Software projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Aurigo Software and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Aurigo Software investments work better.
This Aurigo Software All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.