Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Auto-ID Labs Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Auto-ID Labs related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Auto-ID Labs specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Auto-ID Labs Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 691 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Auto-ID Labs improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 691 standard requirements:
- Are audit criteria, scope, frequency and methods defined?
- Was a detailed process map created to amplify critical steps of the ‘as is’ stakeholder process?
- Why do the measurements/indicators matter?
- How can you measure Auto-ID Labs in a systematic way?
- What would be the goal or target for a Auto-ID Labs’s improvement team?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Auto-ID Labs process?
- What would happen if Auto-ID Labs weren’t done?
- What is the smallest subset of the problem we can usefully solve?
- How does it fit into our organizational needs and tasks?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Auto-ID Labs book in PDF containing 691 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Auto-ID Labs self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Auto-ID Labs Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Auto-ID Labs areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Auto-ID Labs Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Auto-ID Labs projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Auto-ID Labs Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Auto-ID Labs project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity List: Can you determine the activity that must finish, before this activity can start?
- Quality Audit: Is there any content that may be legally actionable?
- Variance Analysis: Are there quarterly budgets with quarterly performance comparisons?
- Risk Management Plan: A determination to transfer a risk may be made during which step of risk management?
- Initiating Process Group: The Auto-ID Labs project Managers have maximum authority in which type of organization?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are time, scope, cost, and quality monitored throughout the Auto-ID Labs project?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the formal organization make use of individual resources and meet individual needs?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Scope Management Plan: The greatest degree of uncertainty is encountered during which phase of the Auto-ID Labs project life cycle?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Auto-ID Labs project risks?
Step-by-step and complete Auto-ID Labs Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Auto-ID Labs project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Auto-ID Labs project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Auto-ID Labs project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Auto-ID Labs project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Auto-ID Labs project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Auto-ID Labs project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Auto-ID Labs project with this in-depth Auto-ID Labs Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Auto-ID Labs projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Auto-ID Labs and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Auto-ID Labs investments work better.
This Auto-ID Labs All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.