Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AutoCAD Architecture Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any AutoCAD Architecture related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AutoCAD Architecture specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AutoCAD Architecture Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 852 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AutoCAD Architecture improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 852 standard requirements:
- What business benefits will AutoCAD Architecture goals deliver if achieved?
- What quality tools were used to get through the analyze phase?
- Does AutoCAD Architecture appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- Are assumptions made in AutoCAD Architecture stated explicitly?
- How to deal with AutoCAD Architecture Changes?
- Can We Measure the Return on Analysis?
- Would you rather sell to knowledgeable and informed customers or to uninformed customers?
- What one word do we want to own in the minds of our customers, employees, and partners?
- What was the last experiment we ran?
- Do we have the right capabilities and capacities?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AutoCAD Architecture book in PDF containing 852 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your AutoCAD Architecture self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AutoCAD Architecture Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AutoCAD Architecture areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AutoCAD Architecture Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AutoCAD Architecture projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AutoCAD Architecture Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 AutoCAD Architecture project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after meetings?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How are new requirements or changes to requirements identified?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the AutoCAD Architecture project?
- Risk Register: What are you going to do to limit the AutoCAD Architecture projects risk exposure due to the identified risks?
- WBS Dictionary: Is the work done on a work package level as described in the WBS dictionary?
- Team Operating Agreement: The method to be used in the decision making process; Will it be consensus, majority rule, or the supervisor having the final say?
- Cost Baseline: Are you asking management for something as a result of this update?
- Planning Process Group: How do you integrate AutoCAD Architecture project Planning with the Iterative/Evolutionary SDLC?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Were messages directly related to the release strategy or phases of the AutoCAD Architecture project?
- Procurement Audit: Are the journals and ledgers kept current for all funds?
Step-by-step and complete AutoCAD Architecture Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AutoCAD Architecture project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AutoCAD Architecture project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AutoCAD Architecture project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AutoCAD Architecture project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AutoCAD Architecture project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AutoCAD Architecture project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AutoCAD Architecture project with this in-depth AutoCAD Architecture Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AutoCAD Architecture projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AutoCAD Architecture and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AutoCAD Architecture investments work better.
This AutoCAD Architecture All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.