Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Autodesk Revit Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Autodesk Revit related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Autodesk Revit specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Autodesk Revit Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 821 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Autodesk Revit improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 821 standard requirements:
- Who will use it?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Autodesk Revit?
- If we got kicked out and the board brought in a new CEO, what would he do?
- What successful thing are we doing today that may be blinding us to new growth opportunities?
- How do senior leaders deploy your organizations vision and values through your leadership system, to the workforce, to key suppliers and partners, and to customers and other stakeholders, as appropriate?
- What should the next improvement project be that is related to Autodesk Revit?
- How do we do risk analysis of rare, cascading, catastrophic events?
- Are approval levels defined for contracts and supplements to contracts?
- How will you measure your Autodesk Revit effectiveness?
- What are the compelling stakeholder reasons for embarking on Autodesk Revit?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Autodesk Revit book in PDF containing 821 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Autodesk Revit self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Autodesk Revit Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Autodesk Revit areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Autodesk Revit Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Autodesk Revit projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Autodesk Revit Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Autodesk Revit project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Could any of the organizations weaknesses seriously threaten development?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is work progressively subdivided into detailed work packages as requirements are defined?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do the requirements require the creation of new algorithms?
- Scope Management Plan: Have Autodesk Revit project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does poking fun at technical professionals communications skills impact the industry and educational programs?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the present organizational structure for handling the Autodesk Revit project sufficient?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Model-building: What data-analytic strategies are useful when building proportional-hazards models?
- Lessons Learned: How well were Autodesk Revit project issues communicated throughout your involvement in the Autodesk Revit project?
- Procurement Management Plan: How long will it take for the purchase cost to be the same as the lease cost?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Attainable / Achievable: The goal is attainable; can you actually accomplish the goal?
Step-by-step and complete Autodesk Revit Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Autodesk Revit project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Autodesk Revit project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Autodesk Revit project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Autodesk Revit project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Autodesk Revit project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Autodesk Revit project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Autodesk Revit project with this in-depth Autodesk Revit Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Autodesk Revit projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Autodesk Revit and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Autodesk Revit investments work better.
This Autodesk Revit All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.