Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Autodesk Vault Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Autodesk Vault related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Autodesk Vault specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Autodesk Vault Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Autodesk Vault improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are measures?
- How did the team generate the list of possible solutions?
- Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Autodesk Vault?
- What has the team done to assure the stability and accuracy of the measurement process?
- Are there Autodesk Vault Models?
- How do you identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- Who will be responsible for documenting the Autodesk Vault requirements in detail?
- Do you have an implicit bias for capital investments over people investments?
- Is Autodesk Vault Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
- How do senior leaders deploy your organizations vision and values through your leadership system, to the workforce, to key suppliers and partners, and to customers and other stakeholders, as appropriate?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Autodesk Vault book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Autodesk Vault self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Autodesk Vault Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Autodesk Vault areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Autodesk Vault Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Autodesk Vault projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Autodesk Vault Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Autodesk Vault project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: Do you understand the communication expectations for this Autodesk Vault project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the processes for schedule assessment and analysis defined?
- Cost Management Plan: Best practices implementation – How will change management be applied to this Autodesk Vault project?
- Team Operating Agreement: What are the safety issues/risks that need to be addressed and/or that the team needs to discuss?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the WBS and organizational levels for application of the Autodesk Vault projected overhead costs identified?
- Team Operating Agreement: Are there more than two native languages represented by your team?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How is information analyzed, and what specific pieces of data would be of interest to the Autodesk Vault project manager?
- Change Management Plan: What would be an estimate of the total cost for the activities required to carry out the change initiative?
- Quality Management Plan: How do senior leaders create an organizational focus on customers and other stakeholders?
Step-by-step and complete Autodesk Vault Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Autodesk Vault project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Autodesk Vault project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Autodesk Vault project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Autodesk Vault project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Autodesk Vault project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Autodesk Vault project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Autodesk Vault project with this in-depth Autodesk Vault Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Autodesk Vault projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Autodesk Vault and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Autodesk Vault investments work better.
This Autodesk Vault All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.