Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Automated business process Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Automated business process related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Automated business process specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Automated business process Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 661 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Automated business process improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 661 standard requirements:
- Do we monitor the Automated business process decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Automated business process project manager?
- If there were zero limitations, what would we do differently?
- Are different versions of process maps needed to account for the different types of inputs?
- What is the total cost related to deploying Automated business process, including any consulting or professional services?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Automated business process’s gains?
- Have specific policy objectives been defined?
- What would you recommend your friend do if he/she were facing this dilemma?
- Why do the measurements/indicators matter?
- What attendant changes will need to be made to ensure that the solution is successful?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Automated business process book in PDF containing 661 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Automated business process self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Automated business process Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Automated business process areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Automated business process Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Automated business process projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Automated business process Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Automated business process project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Were calculations used in evaluation adequate and correct?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are records maintained to show how management reserves are used?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are overhead cost budgets established for each organization which has authority to incur overhead costs?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in Automated business process project oversight?
- Formal Acceptance: How does your team plan to obtain formal acceptance on your Automated business process project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the requirement of organizational restructuring as each subAutomated business process project goes through a different lifecycle phase?
- Risk Audit: Are you willing to seek legal advice when required?
- WBS Dictionary: Are overhead cost budgets established for each organization which has authority to incur overhead costs?
- Quality Management Plan: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the Automated business process project?
- Source Selection Criteria: Do you have designated specific forms or worksheets?
Step-by-step and complete Automated business process Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Automated business process project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Automated business process project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Automated business process project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Automated business process project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Automated business process project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Automated business process project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Automated business process project with this in-depth Automated business process Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Automated business process projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Automated business process and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Automated business process investments work better.
This Automated business process All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.