Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Automotive Embedded Systems Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Automotive Embedded Systems related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Automotive Embedded Systems specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Automotive Embedded Systems Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Automotive Embedded Systems improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 616 standard requirements:
- Has the improved process and its steps been standardized?
- What are the key input variables? What are the key process variables? What are the key output variables?
- What are our Automotive Embedded Systems Processes?
- What did we miss in the interview for the worst hire we ever made?
- Is data collection planned and executed?
- How much does Automotive Embedded Systems help?
- Think about the functions involved in your Automotive Embedded Systems project. what processes flow from these functions?
- Does the team have regular meetings?
- How to Secure Automotive Embedded Systems?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether Automotive Embedded Systems goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Automotive Embedded Systems book in PDF containing 616 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Automotive Embedded Systems self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Automotive Embedded Systems Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Automotive Embedded Systems areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Automotive Embedded Systems Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Automotive Embedded Systems projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Automotive Embedded Systems Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Automotive Embedded Systems project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Does each policy statement contain the legal reference(s) on which the policy is based?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are work packages assigned to performing organizations?
- Planning Process Group: If a task is partitionable, is this a sufficient condition to reduce the Automotive Embedded Systems project duration?
- Lessons Learned: Is there any way in which you think our development process hampered this Automotive Embedded Systems project?
- Scope Management Plan: What is the estimated cost of creating and implementing?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is it new or replacing an existing business system or process?
- Team Operating Agreement: Communication Protocols: How will the team communicate?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Automotive Embedded Systems project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the number of people on the Automotive Embedded Systems project team adequate to do the job?
Step-by-step and complete Automotive Embedded Systems Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Automotive Embedded Systems project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Automotive Embedded Systems project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Automotive Embedded Systems project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Automotive Embedded Systems project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Automotive Embedded Systems project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Automotive Embedded Systems project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Automotive Embedded Systems project with this in-depth Automotive Embedded Systems Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Automotive Embedded Systems projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Automotive Embedded Systems and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Automotive Embedded Systems investments work better.
This Automotive Embedded Systems All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.