Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Automotive MRM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Automotive MRM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Automotive MRM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Automotive MRM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 720 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Automotive MRM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 720 standard requirements:
- What counts that we are not counting?
- Are roles and responsibilities formally defined?
- What process should we select for improvement?
- What is your BATNA (best alternative to a negotiated agreement)?
- Has/have the customer(s) been identified?
- Is the solution cost-effective?
- Is maximizing Automotive MRM protection the same as minimizing Automotive MRM loss?
- Who sets the Automotive MRM standards?
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Automotive MRM project?
- How is the value delivered by Automotive MRM being measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Automotive MRM book in PDF containing 720 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Automotive MRM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Automotive MRM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Automotive MRM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Automotive MRM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Automotive MRM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Automotive MRM Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Automotive MRM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: Are storage areas and reconditioning operations designed to prevent mix-ups and assure orderly handling of both the distressed and reconditioned devices?
- Activity List: Are the required resources available or need to be acquired?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there unnecessary steps that are creating bottlenecks and/or causing people to wait?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are trained personnel, including supervisors and Automotive MRM project managers, available to handle such a large Automotive MRM project?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the tasks requirements reflected in the flow and storage of information?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are estimates of costs at completion generated in a rational, consistent manner?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do work packages consist of discrete tasks which are adequately described?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist for approving or rejecting changes?
- Planning Process Group: The Automotive MRM project Charter is created in which Automotive MRM project management process group?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What do people from other organizations see as our strengths?
Step-by-step and complete Automotive MRM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Automotive MRM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Automotive MRM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Automotive MRM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Automotive MRM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Automotive MRM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Automotive MRM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Automotive MRM project with this in-depth Automotive MRM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Automotive MRM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Automotive MRM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Automotive MRM investments work better.
This Automotive MRM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.