Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Autonomous things Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Autonomous things related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Autonomous things specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Autonomous things Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 707 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Autonomous things improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 707 standard requirements:
- Do we have the right people on the bus?
- How frequently do you track Autonomous things measures?
- Is it possible to estimate the impact of unanticipated complexity such as wrong or failed assumptions, feedback, etc. on proposed reforms?
- Who Uses What?
- Is Autonomous things dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- How do we go about Securing Autonomous things?
- Can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time period?
- What went well, what should change, what can improve?
- Is there a control plan in place for sustaining improvements (short and long-term)?
- Who sets the Autonomous things standards?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Autonomous things book in PDF containing 707 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Autonomous things self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Autonomous things Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Autonomous things areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Autonomous things Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Autonomous things projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Autonomous things Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Autonomous things project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have Autonomous things project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Risk Audit: To what extent are auditors effective at linking business risks and management assertions?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Autonomous things project success?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Costs associated with late delivery or a defective product?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are steps identified by which Autonomous things project documents may be changed?
- Earned Value Status: Verification is a process of ensuring that the developed system satisfies the stakeholders agreements and specifications; Are you building the product right? What do you verify?
- Team Directory: Do purchase specifications and configurations match requirements?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Too many As: Does a proper segregation of duties exist?
- Schedule Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this Autonomous things project or audit?
Step-by-step and complete Autonomous things Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Autonomous things project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Autonomous things project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Autonomous things project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Autonomous things project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Autonomous things project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Autonomous things project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Autonomous things project with this in-depth Autonomous things Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Autonomous things projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Autonomous things and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Autonomous things investments work better.
This Autonomous things All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.