Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Autonomy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Autonomy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Autonomy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Autonomy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 903 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Autonomy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 903 standard requirements:
- Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organization’s ability to leverage the new Autonomy in a volatile global economy?
- What is the main reason that an executive would be willing to give up some autonomy in initiating projects to a Governance Board?
- How can an agile project manager balance team level autonomy and individ- ual level autonomy in agile software teams?
- How can an agile project manager balance team level autonomy and individual level autonomy in agile software teams?
- What are the Roles and Responsibilities for each team member and its leadership? Where is this documented?
- In what areas did SAP not conform to business processes that required autonomy?
- How do you ensure that augmented reality preserves or enhances users autonomy?
- Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Autonomy activities?
- Do the operators have sufficient autonomy?
- Why do the measurements/indicators matter?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Autonomy book in PDF containing 903 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Autonomy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Autonomy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Autonomy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Autonomy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Autonomy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Autonomy Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Autonomy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Register: What is the probability and impact of the risk occurring?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Past experience – the person or the group worked at something similar in the past?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- Activity Duration Estimates: If the optimistic estimate for an activity is 12days, and the pessimistic estimate is 18days, what is the standard deviation of this activity?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Autonomy project leaders committed to this Autonomy project full time?
- Cost Baseline: Will the Autonomy project fail if the change request is not executed?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can the team ensure that all members are individually and jointly accountable for the teams purpose, goals, approach, and work-products?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does the job market and current state of the economy affect human resource management?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there processes in place to ensure internal consistency between the source code components?
- Scope Management Plan: Are updated Autonomy project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Autonomy project stage?
Step-by-step and complete Autonomy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Autonomy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Autonomy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Autonomy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Autonomy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Autonomy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Autonomy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Autonomy project with this in-depth Autonomy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Autonomy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Autonomy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Autonomy investments work better.
This Autonomy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.