Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Auxiliaries Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Auxiliaries related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Auxiliaries specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Auxiliaries Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Auxiliaries improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are the types and number of measures to use?
- Is a response plan in place for when the input, process, or output measures indicate an ‘out-of-control’ condition?
- To what extent does management recognize Auxiliaries as a tool to increase the results?
- Can we maintain our growth without detracting from the factors that have contributed to our success?
- What is your BATNA (best alternative to a negotiated agreement)?
- Do those selected for the Auxiliaries team have a good general understanding of what Auxiliaries is all about?
- How is Knowledge Management Measured?
- Are there documented procedures?
- How do senior leaders deploy your organizations vision and values through your leadership system, to the workforce, to key suppliers and partners, and to customers and other stakeholders, as appropriate?
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Auxiliaries values?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Auxiliaries book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Auxiliaries self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Auxiliaries Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Auxiliaries areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Auxiliaries Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Auxiliaries projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Auxiliaries Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Auxiliaries project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Baseline: Has training and knowledge transfer of the operations organization been completed?
- Project Management Plan: Are the proposed Auxiliaries project purposes different than a previously authorized Auxiliaries project?
- Procurement Audit: Were there no inconsistencies between the several tender documents?
- Team Performance Assessment: Is there a particular method of data analysis that you would recommend as a means of demonstrating that method variance is not of great concern for a given dataset?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
- Schedule Management Plan: Were Auxiliaries project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the technology to be built new to your organization?
- Risk Audit: Do you have position descriptions for all key paid and volunteer positions in your organization?
- Team Operating Agreement: What individual strengths does each team member bring to the group?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What simple tool can you use to help identify and prioritize Auxiliaries project risks thats very low tech and high touch?
Step-by-step and complete Auxiliaries Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Auxiliaries project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Auxiliaries project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Auxiliaries project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Auxiliaries project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Auxiliaries project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Auxiliaries project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Auxiliaries project with this in-depth Auxiliaries Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Auxiliaries projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Auxiliaries and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Auxiliaries investments work better.
This Auxiliaries All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.