Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Avature Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Avature related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Avature specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Avature Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 661 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Avature improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 661 standard requirements:
- What are the boundaries of the scope? What is in bounds and what is not? What is the start point? What is the stop point?
- Were the planned controls working?
- How do we go about Securing Avature?
- Are team charters developed?
- Have you identified your Avature key performance indicators?
- What current systems have to be understood and/or changed?
- Your reputation and success is your lifeblood, and Avature shows you how to stay relevant, add value, and win and retain customers
- Which criteria are used to determine which projects are going to be pursued or discarded?
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a Avature strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- How do you use Avature data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Avature book in PDF containing 661 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Avature self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Avature Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Avature areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Avature Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Avature projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Avature Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Avature project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: Does your documentation identify why the team concurs or differs with reported performance from past performance report (CPARs, questionnaire responses, etc.)?
- Lessons Learned: How well does the product or service the Avature project produced meet the defined Avature project requirements?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How to convince employees that this is a necessary process?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a provider selected based upon defined evaluation criteria?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Avature project risks?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a contract change control system defined to manage changes to contract terms and conditions?
- Cost Baseline: What is the most important thing to do next to make your Avature project successful?
- Risk Data Sheet: Will revised controls lead to tolerable risk levels?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Do you take the time to clearly define roles and responsibilities on Avature project tasks?
- WBS Dictionary: Are there procedures for monitoring action items and corrective actions to the point of resolution and are these procedures being followed?
Step-by-step and complete Avature Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Avature project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Avature project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Avature project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Avature project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Avature project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Avature project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Avature project with this in-depth Avature Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Avature projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Avature and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Avature investments work better.
This Avature All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.