Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AWS Elemental Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any AWS Elemental related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AWS Elemental specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AWS Elemental Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AWS Elemental improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Will it be accepted by users?
- Think about the functions involved in your AWS Elemental project. what processes flow from these functions?
- What sources do you use to gather information for a AWS Elemental study?
- How do we go about Comparing AWS Elemental approaches/solutions?
- What Relevant Entities could be measured?
- What key measures identified indicate the performance of the stakeholder process?
- How will you measure the results?
- What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for AWS Elemental improvements?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving AWS Elemental forward?
- How was the ‘as is’ process map developed, reviewed, verified and validated?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AWS Elemental book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your AWS Elemental self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AWS Elemental Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AWS Elemental areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AWS Elemental Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AWS Elemental projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AWS Elemental Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 AWS Elemental project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Have lessons learned been conducted after each AWS Elemental project release?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What preventative action can be taken to reduce the likelihood a risk will be realised?
- Procurement Audit: Do you learn from benchmarking your own practices with international standards?
- WBS Dictionary: Are current budgets resulting from changes to the authorized work and/or internal replanning, reconcilable to original budgets for specified reporting items?
- Change Request: Does the schedule include AWS Elemental project management time and change request analysis time?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Supply/demand AWS Elemental projections and trends; what are the levels of accuracy?
- Team Performance Assessment: If you are worried about method variance before you collect data, what sort of design elements might you include to reduce or eliminate the threat of method variance?
- Cost Management Plan: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the AWS Elemental project schedule(s)?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the Resource Management Plan include a personnel development plan?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is an industry recognized support tool(s) being used for AWS Elemental project scheduling & tracking?
Step-by-step and complete AWS Elemental Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AWS Elemental project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AWS Elemental project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AWS Elemental project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AWS Elemental project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AWS Elemental project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AWS Elemental project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AWS Elemental project with this in-depth AWS Elemental Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AWS Elemental projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AWS Elemental and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AWS Elemental investments work better.
This AWS Elemental All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.