Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical B-Scada Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any B-Scada related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated B-Scada specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the B-Scada Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 697 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which B-Scada improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 697 standard requirements:
- How can the value of B-Scada be defined?
- Does B-Scada analysis show the relationships among important B-Scada factors?
- How will measures be used to manage and adapt?
- Who do we think the world wants us to be?
- What are the uncertainties surrounding estimates of impact?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- Who sets the B-Scada standards?
- Which B-Scada goals are the most important?
- Does the practice systematically track and analyze outcomes related for accountability and quality improvement?
- What measurements are possible, practicable and meaningful?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the B-Scada book in PDF containing 697 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your B-Scada self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the B-Scada Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which B-Scada areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough B-Scada Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage B-Scada projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step B-Scada Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 B-Scada project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Was the chosen procedure the most efficient and effective for the performance of the contract?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the B-Scada project schedule available for all B-Scada project team members to review?
- Team Member Status Report: Are the products of the organization’s B-Scada projects meeting their customer’s objectives?
- Stakeholder Register: What opportunities exist to provide communications?
- Procurement Audit: Is the accounting distribution of expenses included with the request for payment?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system provide for accurate cost accumulation and assignment to control accounts in a manner consistent with the budgets using recognized acceptable costing techniques?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a B-Scada project repository for each release?
- Lessons Learned: Is there any way in which you think our development process hampered this B-Scada project?
- WBS Dictionary: Software specification, development, integration, and testing, licenses ?
- Variance Analysis: Are detailed work packages planned as far in advance as practicable?
Step-by-step and complete B-Scada Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 B-Scada project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 B-Scada project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 B-Scada project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 B-Scada project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 B-Scada project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 B-Scada project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any B-Scada project with this in-depth B-Scada Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose B-Scada projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in B-Scada and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make B-Scada investments work better.
This B-Scada All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.