Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Backbone Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Backbone related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Backbone specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Backbone Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 626 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Backbone improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 626 standard requirements:
- How will we know that a change is improvement?
- Is performance measured?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Backbone product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- How do we promote understanding that opportunity for improvement is not criticism of the status quo, or the people who created the status quo?
- Is there any existing Backbone governance structure?
- Have all of the relationships been defined properly?
- Do staff have the necessary skills to collect, analyze, and report data?
- how do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Backbone processes?
- How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected Backbone results are met?
- Has the direction changed at all during the course of Backbone? If so, when did it change and why?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Backbone book in PDF containing 626 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Backbone self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Backbone Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Backbone areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Backbone Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Backbone projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Backbone Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Backbone project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Scope of work – What is the likelihood and extent of potential future changes to the Backbone project scope?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: Describe the process for approving requirements so they can be added to the traceability matrix and Backbone project work can be performed. Will the Backbone project requirements become approved in writing?
- Initiating Process Group: How well did the chosen processes produce the expected results?
- Procurement Audit: Are regulations on taxes, fees, duties, excises, tariffs etc. not impeding (international) competition?
- Change Management Plan: Has the target training audience been identified and nominated?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members understand one anothers roles and skills?
- Risk Data Sheet: What actions can be taken to eliminate or remove risk?
- Requirements Documentation: Completeness. Are all functions required by the customer included?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What will be the environmental impact of the Backbone project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the present organizational structure for handling the Backbone project sufficient?
Step-by-step and complete Backbone Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Backbone project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Backbone project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Backbone project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Backbone project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Backbone project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Backbone project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Backbone project with this in-depth Backbone Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Backbone projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Backbone and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Backbone investments work better.
This Backbone All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.