Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Baldrige Award Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Baldrige Award related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Baldrige Award specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Baldrige Award Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 895 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Baldrige Award improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 895 standard requirements:
- Workforce Change Management How do you prepare your workforce for changing capability and capacity needs? How do you manage your workforce, its needs, and your needs to ensure continuity, prevent workforce reductions, and minimize the impact of workforce reductions, if they do become necessary? How do you prepare for and manage periods of workforce growth?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Baldrige Award product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- How do you improve workforce health, safety, and security? What are your performance measures and improvement goals for each of these workforce needs and what are any significant differences in these factors and performance measures or targets for different workplace environments?
- How does your workforce performance management system support high-performance work and workforce engagement; consider workforce compensation, reward, recognition, and incentive practices; and reinforce a customer and business focus and achievement of your action plans?
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate Baldrige Award data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to strategic objectives and action plans?
- How do you ensure work system and workplace preparedness for disasters or emergencies? how does your disaster and emergency preparedness system consider prevention, management, continuity of operations, and recovery?
- Action plans and their relationship to your strategic objectives? what are the key planned changes, if any, in your products, your customers and markets, your suppliers and partners, and how you will operate?
- How do you measure the Operational performance of your key work systems and processes, including productivity, cycle time, and other appropriate measures of process effectiveness, efficiency, and innovation?
- How do senior leaders deploy your organizations vision and values through your leadership system, to the workforce, to key suppliers and partners, and to customers and other stakeholders, as appropriate?
- Fiscal accountability? Annually the management team reviews and sets definable, measureable and achievable financial goals for the Company and reviews the performance against goals in quarterly meetings
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Baldrige Award book in PDF containing 895 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Baldrige Award self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Baldrige Award Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Baldrige Award areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Baldrige Award Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Baldrige Award projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Baldrige Award Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Baldrige Award project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Are work packages assigned to performing organizations?
- Team Member Status Report: Are the products of the organization’s Baldrige Award projects meeting their customer’s objectives?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are tools and techniques defined for gathering, integrating and distributing Baldrige Award project outputs?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent is the program helping to influence the organizations policy framework?
- WBS Dictionary: Are procedures in existence that control replanning of unopened work packages, and are these procedures adhered to?
- Procurement Audit: Were any additional works or deliveries admissible, without recourse to a new procurement procedure?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Too many As: Does a proper segregation of duties exist?
- Variance Analysis: Is the entire contract planned in time-phased control accounts to the extent practicable?
- Cost Baseline: Has the Baldrige Award project (or Baldrige Award project phase) been evaluated against each objective established in the product description and Integrated Baldrige Award project Plan?
Step-by-step and complete Baldrige Award Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Baldrige Award project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Baldrige Award project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Baldrige Award project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Baldrige Award project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Baldrige Award project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Baldrige Award project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Baldrige Award project with this in-depth Baldrige Award Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Baldrige Award projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Baldrige Award and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Baldrige Award investments work better.
This Baldrige Award All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.