Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Basecamp Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Basecamp related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Basecamp specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Basecamp Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 658 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Basecamp improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 658 standard requirements:
- For estimation problems, how do you develop an estimation statement?
- The approach of traditional Basecamp works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves. what approach will permit us to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
- Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Basecamp is underway?
- How will the team or the process owner(s) monitor the implementation plan to see that it is working as intended?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the Basecamp team, Basecamp itself?
- What customer feedback methods were used to solicit their input?
- Is there a cost/benefit analysis of optimal solution(s)?
- Are you satisfied with your current role? If not, what is missing from it?
- What is the range of capabilities?
- How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Basecamp processes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Basecamp book in PDF containing 658 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Basecamp self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Basecamp Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Basecamp areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Basecamp Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Basecamp projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Basecamp Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Basecamp project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: What will you use to capture evaluation and subsequent documentation?
- Activity List: What is the probability the Basecamp project can be completed in xx weeks?
- Procurement Audit: Is the foreseen budget compared with similar Basecamp projects or procurements yet realised (historical standards)?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you ensure that all participants know how to use the required technology?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Basecamp project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Procurement Audit: Are idle funds invested, and is interest distributed to the various activity accounts at least annually?
- Procurement Audit: Are approval limits definitive as to amount and classification of expenditure?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who will do the reporting and to whom will reports be delivered?
- Team Operating Agreement: Have you established procedures that team members can follow to work effectively together, such as a team operating agreement?
- Initiating Process Group: Does the Basecamp project team have enough people to execute the Basecamp project plan?
Step-by-step and complete Basecamp Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Basecamp project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Basecamp project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Basecamp project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Basecamp project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Basecamp project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Basecamp project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Basecamp project with this in-depth Basecamp Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Basecamp projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Basecamp and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Basecamp investments work better.
This Basecamp All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.