Since Web 2.0 is gaining an immense recognition as it offers great benefits to many organizations and enterprises that employ internet as their essential network and service provider.
And so, getting knowledge and better understanding on Web 2.0 seems to be a requisite if you want to further your career in Web creation, development, design, and other related functions done on the Web using Web 2.0.
This is the reason why there are many Web 2.0 presentations available on the internet. So if you can’t avail of the seminars, trainings, and short courses in Web 2.0 then you may want to feed your mind with Web 2.0 information through viewing and downloading Web 2.0 presentations.
The Web 2.0 presentations try to be comprehensive as much as possible. Apart from the basic skills that the author wants to impart, other essential information about Web 2.0 is also incorporated in the presentations. The goals and the objectives of the Web 2.0 are elucidated using genuine cases and applications. The theories behind Web 2.0 are put into practice until the desired purpose is met.
Other common contents of Web 2.0 presentations are:
1. The reason behind the creation of Web 2.0
2. The definition, the etymology, and the founders
3. The comparison among Web 1.0, Web 2.0 and the latest Web 3.0
4. The components of Web 2.0
5. The most recognized Web 2.0 sites (e.g. social networking sites, bookmarking sites, Ajax-based sites, etc) and how they become full grown from being Web 2.0 startups
6. The core Web 2.0 techniques and the job of the Web developer
7. The current status of Web 2.0 in the market industry
8. The future of Web 2.0