Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical [email protected] Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any [email protected] related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated [email protected] specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the [email protected] Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 661 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which [email protected] improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 661 standard requirements:
- Are there measurements based on task performance?
- What improvements have been achieved?
- How do we go about Comparing [email protected] approaches/solutions?
- What is the team’s contingency plan for potential problems occurring in implementation?
- How do the [email protected] results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- Why Measure?
- For your [email protected] project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- What do we want to improve?
- Can We Measure the Return on Analysis?
- Are assumptions made in [email protected] stated explicitly?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the [email protected] book in PDF containing 661 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your [email protected] self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the [email protected] Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which [email protected] areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough [email protected] Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage [email protected] projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step [email protected] Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 [email protected] project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the [email protected] project baseline?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Is a Construction detail attached (to aid in explanation)?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you know that all team members are learning?
- Procurement Audit: Are buyers rotated so that they do not deal with the same vendors year in and year out?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Attainable / Achievable: The goal is attainable; can you actually accomplish the goal?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Will you use any tools, such as [email protected] project management software, to assist in capturing Earned Value metrics?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its processes for managing severance are appropriately effective, constructive and fair?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: Describe the process for approving requirements so they can be added to the traceability matrix and [email protected] project work can be performed. Will the [email protected] project requirements become approved in writing?
Step-by-step and complete [email protected] Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 [email protected] project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 [email protected] project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 [email protected] project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 [email protected] project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 [email protected] project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 [email protected] project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose [email protected] projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in [email protected] and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make [email protected] investments work better.
This [email protected] All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.