This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Behavioral Economics assessment.
‘Overall everything has been great and everyone has been completely knowledgeable and helpful’ – ISS Support Specialist in the Retail Industry
‘Very visual and easy to use. Implementation was easy. Highly Recommended.’ – PMO-Data and Analytics in the Media Industry
‘End users are pleased with the outcome of the implementation.’ – Director of Corporate Systems in the Manufacturing Industry
What Is The Behavioral Economics Self-Assessment?
The Behavioral Economics Self-Assessment’s Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Behavioral Economics work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Behavioral Economics task and that every Behavioral Economics outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Behavioral Economics opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Behavioral Economics advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Behavioral Economics Self-Assessment. Featuring 663 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Behavioral Economics improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Behavioral Economics Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don’t miss anything: 663 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Behavioral Economics Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Behavioral Economics Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Behavioral Economics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Behavioral Economics and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Behavioral Economics with this Behavioral Economics Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 663 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Are there Behavioral Economics problems defined?
- Define Question: How can we improve Behavioral Economics?
- Measure Question: Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the Behavioral Economics improvements?
- Analyze Question: How can you measure Behavioral Economics in a systematic way?
- Improve Question: How mature is behavioral economics as a discipline?
- Control Question: How do you determine the key elements that affect Behavioral Economics workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- Sustain Question: Who are the Behavioral Economics improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
Value [to you] of the Behavioral Economics Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Behavioral Economics Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee’s annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service’s Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that – whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us – we are here to help.