Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Benefits realisation management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Benefits realisation management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Benefits realisation management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Benefits realisation management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Benefits realisation management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Were there any improvement opportunities identified from the process analysis?
- Is the Benefits realisation management scope manageable?
- Who is On the Team?
- Who Uses What?
- Is there a cost/benefit analysis of optimal solution(s)?
- Which customers cant participate in our Benefits realisation management domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- What does Benefits realisation management success mean to the stakeholders?
- What is your BATNA (best alternative to a negotiated agreement)?
- What is the craziest thing we can do?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Benefits realisation management Experience, and Brand Value
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Benefits realisation management book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Benefits realisation management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Benefits realisation management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Benefits realisation management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Benefits realisation management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Benefits realisation management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Benefits realisation management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Benefits realisation management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree do the goals specify concrete team work products?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What will be the likely political situation during the life of the Benefits realisation management project?
- Initiating Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Benefits realisation management project?
- Procurement Audit: Are order quantities, deliveries and payment levels under the contract monitored by an appropriate official?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: During Benefits realisation management project executing, a major problem occurs that was not included in the risk register. What should you do FIRST?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Issue Log: Do you often overlook a key stakeholder or stakeholder group?
- Communications Management Plan: Are others part of the communications management plan?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the constraints or deadlines associated with the task accurate?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Do Benefits realisation management project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
Step-by-step and complete Benefits realisation management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Benefits realisation management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Benefits realisation management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Benefits realisation management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Benefits realisation management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Benefits realisation management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Benefits realisation management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Benefits realisation management project with this in-depth Benefits realisation management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Benefits realisation management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Benefits realisation management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Benefits realisation management investments work better.
This Benefits realisation management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.