Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical BIAN Standards Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any BIAN Standards related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated BIAN Standards specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the BIAN Standards Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 690 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which BIAN Standards improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 690 standard requirements:
- What is BIAN Standards’s impact on utilizing the best solution(s)?
- What are internal and external BIAN Standards relations?
- Are customers identified and high impact areas defined?
- Is there any existing BIAN Standards governance structure?
- Are you failing differently each time?
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good BIAN Standards project manager?
- Were there any improvement opportunities identified from the process analysis?
- Does BIAN Standards create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- Is it clearly defined in and to your organization what you do?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the BIAN Standards book in PDF containing 690 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your BIAN Standards self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the BIAN Standards Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which BIAN Standards areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough BIAN Standards Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage BIAN Standards projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step BIAN Standards Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 BIAN Standards project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Is PERT / Critical Path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are the staffs preferences for training on technology-based platforms?
- Risk Management Plan: Risk Documentation: What reporting formats and processes will be used for risk management activities?
- Team Operating Agreement: Communication Protocols: How will the team communicate?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are updated BIAN Standards project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current BIAN Standards project stage?
- Quality Management Plan: How do you ensure that your sampling methods and procedures meet your data quality objectives?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the assigned BIAN Standards project manager a PMP (Certified BIAN Standards project manager) and experienced?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree can all members engage in open and interactive discussions?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are material costs reported within the same period as that in which BCWP is earned for that material?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the present organizational structure for handling the BIAN Standards project sufficient?
Step-by-step and complete BIAN Standards Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 BIAN Standards project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 BIAN Standards project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 BIAN Standards project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 BIAN Standards project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 BIAN Standards project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 BIAN Standards project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any BIAN Standards project with this in-depth BIAN Standards Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose BIAN Standards projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in BIAN Standards and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make BIAN Standards investments work better.
This BIAN Standards All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.