Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical BIDS Helper Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any BIDS Helper related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated BIDS Helper specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the BIDS Helper Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 718 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which BIDS Helper improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 718 standard requirements:
- How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in BIDS Helper? In other words, what are the risks, if BIDS Helper does not deliver successfully?
- What would have to be true for the option on the table to be the best possible choice?
- Has the improvement team collected the ‘voice of the customer’ (obtained feedback; qualitative and quantitative)?
- Is there a completed SIPOC representation, describing the Suppliers, Inputs, Process, Outputs, and Customers?
- What business benefits will BIDS Helper goals deliver if achieved?
- Is the solution cost-effective?
- How will you measure the results?
- What are all of our BIDS Helper domains and what do they do?
- What is measured?
- What are strategies for increasing support and reducing opposition?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the BIDS Helper book in PDF containing 718 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your BIDS Helper self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the BIDS Helper Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which BIDS Helper areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough BIDS Helper Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage BIDS Helper projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step BIDS Helper Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 BIDS Helper project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: How well defined and documented were the BIDS Helper project management processes you chose to use?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent have the target population and participants made the activities their own, taking an active role in it?
- Milestone List: What is the market for your technology, product or service?
- Change Request: Who is responsible for the implementation and monitoring of all measures?
- Scope Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Quality Management Plan: Diagrams and tables to explain complex concepts and increase overall readability?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the BIDS Helper project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is there a new or renewed interest in the field of BIDS Helper project management?
- Planning Process Group: The BIDS Helper project Charter is created in which BIDS Helper project management process group?
Step-by-step and complete BIDS Helper Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 BIDS Helper project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 BIDS Helper project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 BIDS Helper project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 BIDS Helper project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 BIDS Helper project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 BIDS Helper project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any BIDS Helper project with this in-depth BIDS Helper Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose BIDS Helper projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in BIDS Helper and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make BIDS Helper investments work better.
This BIDS Helper All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.