Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical BIDS Helper Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any BIDS Helper related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated BIDS Helper specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the BIDS Helper Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 718 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which BIDS Helper improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 718 standard requirements:
- What are our BIDS Helper Processes?
- Are assumptions made in BIDS Helper stated explicitly?
- What are my customers expectations and measures?
- What should be considered when identifying available resources, constraints, and deadlines?
- What is the source of the strategies for BIDS Helper strengthening and reform?
- Do you have a vision statement?
- Were there any improvement opportunities identified from the process analysis?
- What is the team’s contingency plan for potential problems occurring in implementation?
- What are the Roles and Responsibilities for each team member and its leadership? Where is this documented?
- How do we Lead with BIDS Helper in Mind?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the BIDS Helper book in PDF containing 718 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your BIDS Helper self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the BIDS Helper Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which BIDS Helper areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough BIDS Helper Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage BIDS Helper projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step BIDS Helper Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 BIDS Helper project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Are there backup strategies for key members of the BIDS Helper project?
- Quality Audit: How do you indicate the extent to which your personnel would be expected to contribute to the work effort?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What procedures will be utilised to ensure effective monitoring of BIDS Helper project progress?
- Closing Process Group: How dependent is the BIDS Helper project on other BIDS Helper projects or work efforts?
- Risk Audit: From an empirical perspective, does the business risk approach lead to a more effective audit, or simply to increased consulting revenue detrimental to audit rigor?
- Contract Close-Out: Have all acceptance criteria been met prior to final payment to contractors?
- WBS Dictionary: Is work progressively subdivided into detailed work packages as requirements are defined?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Is there evidence that demonstrates the impact of education on the BIDS Helper projects outcomes?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does each role with Accountable responsibility have the authority within the organization to make the required decisions?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
Step-by-step and complete BIDS Helper Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 BIDS Helper project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 BIDS Helper project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 BIDS Helper project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 BIDS Helper project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 BIDS Helper project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 BIDS Helper project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any BIDS Helper project with this in-depth BIDS Helper Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose BIDS Helper projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in BIDS Helper and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make BIDS Helper investments work better.
This BIDS Helper All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.