Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 701 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 701 standard requirements:
- What are strategies for increasing support and reducing opposition?
- Is maximizing Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence protection the same as minimizing Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence loss?
- How do we make it meaningful in connecting Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence with what users do day-to-day?
- What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?
- What did the team gain from developing a sub-process map?
- What would happen if Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence weren’t done?
- Do we combine technical expertise with business knowledge and Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence Key topics include lifecycles, development approaches, requirements and how to make a business case?
- Do we have enough freaky customers in our portfolio pushing us to the limit day in and day out?
- What does the data say about the performance of the stakeholder process?
- How much contingency will be available in the budget?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence book in PDF containing 701 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Is the customer willing to establish rapid communication links with the developer?
- Procurement Audit: Are incentives to deliver on time and in quantity properly specified?
- Quality Management Plan: Does a documented Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to determine the potential loss or gain if risk events occur?
- Initiating Process Group: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
- WBS Dictionary: Changes in the direct base to which overhead costs are allocated?
- Cost Management Plan: Is a PMO (Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence project Management Office) in place and provide oversight to the Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence project?
- Project Scope Statement: How often do you estimate that the scope might change, and why?
- Executing Process Group: What Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence projects and services are in the portfolio of your organization?
- Executing Process Group: How does the job market and current state of the economy affect human resource management?
Step-by-step and complete Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence project with this in-depth Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence investments work better.
This Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.