Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Big Data in R&D Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Big Data in R&D related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Big Data in R&D specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Big Data in R&D Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 680 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Big Data in R&D improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 680 standard requirements:
- What are we challenging, in the sense that Mac challenged the PC or Dove tackled the Beauty Myth?
- What evidence is there and what is measured?
- How to deal with Big Data in R&D Changes?
- Teaches and consults on quality process improvement, project management, and accelerated Big Data in R&D techniques
- What are strategies for increasing support and reducing opposition?
- What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Big Data in R&D?
- If we got kicked out and the board brought in a new CEO, what would he do?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Big Data in R&D process?
- How can we best use all of our knowledge repositories to enhance learning and sharing?
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate Big Data in R&D data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to strategic objectives and action plans?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Big Data in R&D book in PDF containing 680 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Big Data in R&D self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Big Data in R&D Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Big Data in R&D areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Big Data in R&D Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Big Data in R&D projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Big Data in R&D Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Big Data in R&D project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Is the Big Data in R&D project schedule available for all Big Data in R&D project team members to review?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are contractor costs, schedule and technical performance monitored throughout the Big Data in R&D project?
- Procurement Audit: What are the required standards of quality assurance or environmental management?
- WBS Dictionary: Can the contractor substantiate work package and planning package budgets?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to formally recognize new Big Data in R&D projects?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree are the teams goals and objectives clear, simple, and measurable?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is responsible for accepting the reports produced by the process?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are post milestone Big Data in R&D project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Does the software interface with new or unproven hardware or unproven vendor products?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has the IMS been resource-loaded and are assigned resources reasonable and available?
Step-by-step and complete Big Data in R&D Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Big Data in R&D project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Big Data in R&D project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Big Data in R&D project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Big Data in R&D project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Big Data in R&D project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Big Data in R&D project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Big Data in R&D project with this in-depth Big Data in R&D Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Big Data in R&D projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Big Data in R&D and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Big Data in R&D investments work better.
This Big Data in R&D All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.