Ensure the scope of your work involves building performant backend systems that can do macro and micro level investor and organization flow analysis, and building appealing workflow solutions for your clients to visualize and understand the information to make informed investment decisions.
More Uses of the Big Data Software Toolkit:
- Coordinate: structure on time, quality delivery of work products against agreed milestones and maximization of revenue recognition targets.
- Guide: track and analyze large amounts of data to discover meaningful trends and present to key stakeholders of your organization on a weekly basis.
- Be accountable for determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Analyze, design, program, debug and modify software enhancements and/or new products used in distributed, large scale analytics and visualization solutions.
- Drive and execute business requirements, testing, change management and end user acceptance for projects and enhancements.
- Communicate and interact across teams in your organization to understand the underlying business problems, provide support and promote the work of the data science team to the business.
- Oversee: partner with the data science team to implement advanced statistical models and machine learning that run on edge devices.
- Ensure you understand and apply quality techniques and practices (automated unit testing, Test Driven Design/Development, continuous integration).
- Coordinate with project management, software architects, and other engineering teams in determining overall system solutions.
- Pilot: design and build multi tenant systems capable of loading and transforming large volumes of structured and semi structured fast moving data.
- Provide a test plan for use by other engineering staff, quality assurance and support departments in validating a new implementation.
- Ensure your organization applies advanced knowledge and provides guidance for software updates, refinement, testing, and debugging to meet business needs.
- Be able to assume Product Ownership of new or emerging offerings, steering Product concepts / ideas towards mature service offerings.
- Ensure your organization leads development, testing, deployments, and iterative improvement of product capabilities and features in collaboration with designers, product managers, and other engineers on the product team.
- Manage dashboards and analytics that communicate status and evaluate the effectiveness of promotions, offers and campaigns.