Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical BigMachines Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any BigMachines related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated BigMachines specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the BigMachines Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which BigMachines improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is key measure data collection planned and executed, process variation displayed and communicated and performance baselined?
- Consider your own BigMachines project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
- What would you recommend your friend do if he/she were facing this dilemma?
- What is the right balance of time and resources between investigation, analysis, and discussion and dissemination?
- Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to BigMachines?
- What are the business goals BigMachines is aiming to achieve?
- How will you know that the BigMachines project has been successful?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, BigMachines Experience, and Brand Value
- How do you measure success?
- Were Pareto charts (or similar) used to portray the ‘heavy hitters’ (or key sources of variation)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the BigMachines book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your BigMachines self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the BigMachines Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which BigMachines areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough BigMachines Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage BigMachines projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step BigMachines Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 BigMachines project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: A determination to transfer a risk may be made during which step of risk management?
- Planning Process Group: What is involved in BigMachines project scope management, and why is good BigMachines project scope management so important on information technology BigMachines projects?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are there checklists created to determine if all quality processes are followed?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that the support for its staff is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Quality Management Plan: How do senior leaders create and communicate values and performance expectations?
- Variance Analysis: Are the organizations and items of cost assigned to each pool identified?
- Quality Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other BigMachines projects / systems?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its staff entrance standards are appropriately effective and constructive and being implemented consistently?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Who should be notified of the occurrence of each of the risk indicators?
- Lessons Learned: If you had to do this BigMachines project again, what is the one thing that you would change (related to process, not to technical solutions)?
Step-by-step and complete BigMachines Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 BigMachines project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 BigMachines project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 BigMachines project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 BigMachines project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 BigMachines project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 BigMachines project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any BigMachines project with this in-depth BigMachines Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose BigMachines projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in BigMachines and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make BigMachines investments work better.
This BigMachines All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.