Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical BigMachines Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any BigMachines related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated BigMachines specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the BigMachines Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which BigMachines improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is data and process analysis, root cause analysis and quantifying the gap/opportunity in place?
- Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organization’s ability to leverage the new BigMachines in a volatile global economy?
- What are all of our BigMachines domains and what do they do?
- How do we know that any BigMachines analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- How is progress measured?
- What are the dynamics of the communication plan?
- If we weren’t already in this business, would we enter it today? And if not, what are we going to do about it?
- Who defines (or who defined) the rules and roles?
- Do our leaders quickly bounce back from setbacks?
- What are your most important goals for the strategic BigMachines objectives?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the BigMachines book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your BigMachines self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the BigMachines Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which BigMachines areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough BigMachines Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage BigMachines projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step BigMachines Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 BigMachines project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Will the BigMachines project deliverables become accepted in writing?
- Project Management Plan: If the BigMachines project management plan is a comprehensive document that guides you in BigMachines project execution and control, then what should it NOT contain?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know the roles & responsibilities required for this BigMachines project?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you determine which data are the most important to use, analyze, or review?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who will be responsible for managing and maintaining the Issues Register?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are there new risks that mitigation strategies might introduce?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is a Stakeholder Management plan in place that covers topics?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Which conditions out of the control of the management are crucial for the achievement of the outputs?
- Scope Management Plan: How will scope changes be identified and classified?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who has been involved in the area (thematic or geographic) in the past?
Step-by-step and complete BigMachines Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 BigMachines project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 BigMachines project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 BigMachines project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 BigMachines project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 BigMachines project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 BigMachines project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any BigMachines project with this in-depth BigMachines Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose BigMachines projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in BigMachines and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make BigMachines investments work better.
This BigMachines All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.