Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical BigMachines Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any BigMachines related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated BigMachines specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the BigMachines Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which BigMachines improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are current BigMachines Paradigms?
- Is pilot data collected and analyzed?
- What trophy do we want on our mantle?
- Will BigMachines have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
- Is the team formed and are team leaders (Coaches and Management Leads) assigned?
- How Will We Measure Success?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective BigMachines leader?
- Is a response plan established and deployed?
- In what ways are BigMachines vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
- Do we all define BigMachines in the same way?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the BigMachines book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your BigMachines self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the BigMachines Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which BigMachines areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough BigMachines Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage BigMachines projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step BigMachines Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 BigMachines project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have you eliminated all duplicative tasks or manual efforts, where appropriate?
- Risk Audit: Do you promote education and training opportunities?
- Procurement Audit: Is it assessed whether well-functioning markets exist for the departments services/tasks?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other BigMachines project estimates?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: In preparing the Lessons Learned report, should it reflect a consensus viewpoint, or should the report reflect the different individual viewpoints?
- Process Improvement Plan: To elicit goal statements, do you ask a question such as, What do you want to achieve?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Risk Audit: Do you have proper induction processes for all new paid staff and volunteers who have a specific role and responsibility?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a BigMachines project charter created once a BigMachines project is formally recognized?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are BigMachines project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
Step-by-step and complete BigMachines Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 BigMachines project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 BigMachines project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 BigMachines project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 BigMachines project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 BigMachines project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 BigMachines project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any BigMachines project with this in-depth BigMachines Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose BigMachines projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in BigMachines and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make BigMachines investments work better.
This BigMachines All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.