Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Bigtable Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Bigtable related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Bigtable specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Bigtable Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 709 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Bigtable improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 709 standard requirements:
- What attendant changes will need to be made to ensure that the solution is successful?
- What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?
- Will team members perform Bigtable work when assigned and in a timely fashion?
- How can the value of Bigtable be defined?
- How do we keep the momentum going?
- Think of your Bigtable project. what are the main functions?
- Customer Measures: How Do Customers See Us?
- What sources do you use to gather information for a Bigtable study?
- Will We Aggregate Measures across Priorities?
- How does the solution remove the key sources of issues discovered in the analyze phase?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Bigtable book in PDF containing 709 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Bigtable self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Bigtable Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Bigtable areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Bigtable Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Bigtable projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Bigtable Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Bigtable project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the structures of the formal organization consistent with the behaviors in the informal organization?
- Procurement Audit: Are payment generated from computer programs reviewed by supervisory personnel prior to distribution?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a Bigtable project charter created once a Bigtable project is formally recognized?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the organizations and items of cost assigned to each pool identified?
- Activity List: How should ongoing costs be monitored to try to keep the Bigtable project within budget?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know if the Bigtable project requires outside equipment or vendor resources?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Bigtable project?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the Resource Management Plan include a personnel development plan?
- Closing Process Group: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
Step-by-step and complete Bigtable Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Bigtable project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Bigtable project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Bigtable project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Bigtable project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Bigtable project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Bigtable project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Bigtable project with this in-depth Bigtable Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Bigtable projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Bigtable and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Bigtable investments work better.
This Bigtable All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.