Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Bill-of-Materials BOM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Bill-of-Materials BOM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Bill-of-Materials BOM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Bill-of-Materials BOM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 619 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Bill-of-Materials BOM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 619 standard requirements:
- How do mission and objectives affect the Bill-of-Materials BOM processes of our organization?
- What are specific Bill-of-Materials BOM Rules to follow?
- What are the barriers to increased Bill-of-Materials BOM production?
- What is our theory of human motivation, and how does our compensation plan fit with that view?
- What should be considered when identifying available resources, constraints, and deadlines?
- If there were zero limitations, what would we do differently?
- What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?
- What is the implementation plan?
- Meeting the challenge: are missed Bill-of-Materials BOM opportunities costing us money?
- How long will it take to change?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Bill-of-Materials BOM book in PDF containing 619 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Bill-of-Materials BOM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Bill-of-Materials BOM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Bill-of-Materials BOM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Bill-of-Materials BOM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Bill-of-Materials BOM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Bill-of-Materials BOM Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Bill-of-Materials BOM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What action will be taken once reports have been received?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who is influential in the Bill-of-Materials BOM project area (both thematic and geographic areas)?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a Bill-of-Materials BOM project organization chart showing the reporting relationships and responsibilities for each position?
- Procurement Audit: Where applicable, did the organization adequately manage experts employed to assist in the procurement process?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What are the key services, contractual arrangements, or other relationships between stakeholder groups?
- Activity Duration Estimates: (Cpi), and schedule performance index (spi) for the Bill-of-Materials BOM project?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Vac -variance at completion, how much over/under budget do you expect to be?
- Activity Duration Estimates: On which process should team members spend the most time?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who will do the reporting and to whom will reports be delivered?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which would be the NEXT thing for the Bill-of-Materials BOM project manager to do?
Step-by-step and complete Bill-of-Materials BOM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Bill-of-Materials BOM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Bill-of-Materials BOM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Bill-of-Materials BOM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Bill-of-Materials BOM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Bill-of-Materials BOM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Bill-of-Materials BOM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Bill-of-Materials BOM project with this in-depth Bill-of-Materials BOM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Bill-of-Materials BOM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Bill-of-Materials BOM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Bill-of-Materials BOM investments work better.
This Bill-of-Materials BOM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.