Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Billon standard Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Billon standard related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Billon standard specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Billon standard Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Billon standard improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How are the Billon standard’s objectives aligned to the group’s overall stakeholder strategy?
- What is the total cost related to deploying Billon standard, including any consulting or professional services?
- What are strategies for increasing support and reducing opposition?
- Is Process Variation Displayed/Communicated?
- How often are the team meetings?
- How can skill-level changes improve Billon standard?
- How do your measurements capture actionable Billon standard information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
- Is the improvement team aware of the different versions of a process: what they think it is vs. what it actually is vs. what it should be vs. what it could be?
- Is there regularly 100% attendance at the team meetings? If not, have appointed substitutes attended to preserve cross-functionality and full representation?
- Who defines (or who defined) the rules and roles?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Billon standard book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Billon standard self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Billon standard Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Billon standard areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Billon standard Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Billon standard projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Billon standard Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Billon standard project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are the pages of the minutes book press pre-numbered?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: The customer requests a change to the Billon standard project that would increase the Billon standard project risk. Which should you do before ass the others?
- Lessons Learned: How efficient were Billon standard project team meetings conducted?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its staff embody the core knowledge, skills and characteristics for which it wishes to be recognized?
- Risk Register: Budget and Schedule: What are the estimated costs and schedules for performing risk-related activities?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are crucial elements of successful Billon standard project plan execution?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Changes in the overhead pool and/or organization structures?
- Source Selection Criteria: Is the offeror pricing what is technically proposed?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Planning Process Group: Does the programme have follow-up mechanisms (to verify the quality of the products, punctuality of delivery, etc.) to measure progress in the achievement of the envisaged results?
Step-by-step and complete Billon standard Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Billon standard project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Billon standard project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Billon standard project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Billon standard project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Billon standard project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Billon standard project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Billon standard project with this in-depth Billon standard Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Billon standard projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Billon standard and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Billon standard investments work better.
This Billon standard All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.