Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Bimodal IT Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Bimodal IT related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Bimodal IT specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Bimodal IT Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 780 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Bimodal IT improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 780 standard requirements:
- Privacy should not be an afterthought; a bolt-on sometime between the initial coding and delivery of a new system. It should be designed in from the start; peer-reviewed; tested and the data controller needs to be able to show that adequate security is in place; it is monitored; and that the strictest data protection policies will apply by default. If you design your own custom apps; are these the standards you work to? When deploying purchased systems; is privacy set at its tightest by default?
- How do you merge agile, lightweight processes with standard industrial processes without either killing agility or undermining the years you’ve spent defining and refining your systems and software process assets?
- To grow to such an extent that, soon, a significant portion of IT budgets will no longer be under the IT departments direct control. How are organisations to handle this inevitable change?
- Is bimodal IT truly a new type of corporate IT structure for fostering innovation, or just a new label for the citizen development or shadow IT already existing in organizations?
- How do you maintain the consistency and protection of your environment when developers have operational access to infrastructure and network configuration in the cloud?
- Rigidity of your current asset base; what’s the value of current assets on your balance sheet that may not be fit for purpose in the future and will inhibit growth?
- How do we achieve sufficient predictability in developing the system so as to enable meaningful costed and time-bounded, resourced plans to be formed?
- Agility implies responding to change over following a plan and customer collaboration over contract negotiation, how does this impact the contract topics?
- Agility implies responding to change over following a plan and customer collaboration over contract negotiation, how does this impact contract topics?
- Top line growth, expand margins, improve corporate agility, and reduce overhead costs. Given the value, is Portfolio Management delivering?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Bimodal IT book in PDF containing 780 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Bimodal IT self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Bimodal IT Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Bimodal IT areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Bimodal IT Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Bimodal IT projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Bimodal IT Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Bimodal IT project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Are all elements of indirect expense identified to overhead cost budgets of Bimodal IT projections?
- Issue Log: Who have you worked with in past, similar initiatives?
- Requirements Management Plan: After the requirements are gathered and set forth on the requirements register, they’re little more than a laundry list of items. Some may be duplicates, some might conflict with others and some will be too broad or too vague to understand. Describe how the requirements will be analyzed. Who will perform the analysis?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Your customer’s business requirements have suddenly shifted because of a new regulatory statute, what now?
- Procurement Audit: Is there no evidence that the consultants participating in the Bimodal IT project design released information to contractors competing for the prime contract?
- Source Selection Criteria: Do you have designated specific forms or worksheets?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for inducting new staff to maximize their workplace contributions are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Have decisions that should be left open because of inadequate information on technology been identified and responsibility assigned for reducing the uncertainty?
- Project Charter: Customer Benefits: What customer requirements does this Bimodal IT project address?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How would you assess the risk management process in the Bimodal IT project?
Step-by-step and complete Bimodal IT Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Bimodal IT project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Bimodal IT project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Bimodal IT project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Bimodal IT project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Bimodal IT project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Bimodal IT project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Bimodal IT project with this in-depth Bimodal IT Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Bimodal IT projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Bimodal IT and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Bimodal IT investments work better.
This Bimodal IT All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.