Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Biobased product Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Biobased product related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Biobased product specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Biobased product Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 720 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Biobased product improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 720 standard requirements:
- At what moment would you think; Will I get fired?
- How do we make it meaningful in connecting Biobased product with what users do day-to-day?
- What needs improvement?
- What is our Biobased product Strategy?
- The approach of traditional Biobased product works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves. what approach will permit us to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
- How do we promote understanding that opportunity for improvement is not criticism of the status quo, or the people who created the status quo?
- Is pilot data collected and analyzed?
- How is the way you as the leader think and process information affecting your organizational culture?
- What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Biobased product ?
- What would have to be true for the option on the table to be the best possible choice?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Biobased product book in PDF containing 720 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Biobased product self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Biobased product Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Biobased product areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Biobased product Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Biobased product projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Biobased product Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Biobased product project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the Biobased product project schedule available for all Biobased product project team members to review?
- Procurement Audit: Was the formal review of requests to participate or evaluation of bids correctly undertaken?
- Executing Process Group: How well did the chosen processes produce the expected results?
- Scope Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Biobased product project risks at various Biobased product project stages?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there ways to reduce the time it takes to get something approved?
- Change Management Plan: How will you deal with anger about the restricting of communications due to confidentiality considerations?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Can you avoid altogether some things that might go wrong?
- Closing Process Group: Contingency planning. If a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for supporting staff research capability is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Cost Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
Step-by-step and complete Biobased product Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Biobased product project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Biobased product project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Biobased product project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Biobased product project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Biobased product project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Biobased product project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Biobased product project with this in-depth Biobased product Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Biobased product projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Biobased product and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Biobased product investments work better.
This Biobased product All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.